Sunday 7th May 2023 – Coronation Picnic
· The Picnic Lunch is being held in the garden of Mrs Holly Burton – to whom we are incredibly grateful and appreciative of – and as such this is her private residence.
· There is no parking at St Catherine’s- Holly’s house. Parking is available at the Church Car Park, or in the small Catherington Down car park opposite the village school
· Strictly no dogs.
· Please could there be no disposable BBQ’s or such items brought to the event.
· There will not be refreshment van – so please do bring all your own refreshments – either tea/coffee or alcohol. Please do bring chairs and Gazebo’s – tables will be provided.
· Entrance is only by previous reservation. The Gates for entry will close at 12.45 pm.
· Donation buckets will be available at the entrance gate and the chosen Charity is the “The Disasters Emergency Committee in support of Ukraine”. Please give generously as this replaces an entrance fee. All profits will be donated to this charity.
· Please be aware that certain areas of the garden will be blocked off so please respect this.
· Departure time is 3.30 – 4.00 pm – weather dependent
Monday 8th May 2023 – The Big Help Out
· The “Big Help Out” – will commence at 10.00 om Monday morning and the meeting place is Catherington Down’s Car Park – opposite the local school.
· We plan to do litter picking / hedge pruning and foliage clearance – please bring suitable protective clothing and implements (secateurs, gloves, etc)
· Everyone is welcome to come to the Tea and Cakes which will be provided in the Church Hall from 3.00 pm that afternoon onwards. Look forward to seeing you all there.